Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marshmallow Brownies

I was asked for this recipe, but feel kinda bad posting it because I got it from a brownie box. But, here you go for those who asked.

Brownie mix prepared (or make them from scratch)
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1/2 container chocolate frosting

Bake brownies according to package directions and let cool completely. Spread marshmallow fluff over the brownies (I recommend spraying the knife or whatever you use with pan spray-it will probably stick anyway, but less). Heat the frosting for about 30 seconds and pour over the top. Cool in the fridge for 20 minutes. Spray knife you use to cut the brownies. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to make these! My mom had gotten me a Costco recipe book, and my favorite/most used recipe is the boxed brownies with peanut butter mixed in. :-) Don't feel bad for deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete