Sunday, May 2, 2010

Roasted Veggie Platter

So I made this worried that no one would eat it but me. Wow, my family loved it.

1 med sweet red pepper, cut into 1 1/2 in pieces
1 med red onion, cut into wedges
1 med yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2 in slices
1/2 lb whole fresh mushrooms
1/4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
(In all reality, I didn't measure these last two, I just used a container of mushrooms and guessed with the green beans)
1/4 c. italian dressing
1/4 tsp each dried basil, thyme, and rosemary, crushed
(personally I would either reduce or eliminate the rosemary because I don't really like it because it is up to you.)

Preheat oven to 425. Grease a large cookie sheet. Put all prepared veggies in a bowl. Toss with Italian dressing and herbs. Pour onto pan.
Cook for 15-20 min or until veggies are crisp tender. You don't want them mushy. Stir occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment