Friday, November 20, 2009

Deceptively Delicious

Eric and I have started to try to be a little healthier and get our kids to eat more veggies. So I went and bought the cookbook Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. So far everything that we have had out of there is absolutely delicious. Because of copyright laws I have decided not to post any of those recipes, but you are more than welcome to borrow the book if you would like. Or you can buy it from Ollie's (near the Galleria Mall on Walden and Union) for $5. It is definitely a good buy. Porter has even eaten spinach because of it. It is wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I know! I love that cookbook and use it quite often. Try making the Peanut Butter banana muffins. Those are good. I made them for nursery once when I substituted and they gobbled them up. I got mine very cheap also at the Christmas Tree Store for $7. You can also buy it at Wegmans for $10. Never heard anything that beats $5 though.

    ReplyDelete